A guide to our pricing for all multi game arcade machines commission builds. This price guide has been updated as of March 2019. For more information regarding non-standard commissions please Contact Us ...
Basic price: £799 (no VAT on our commissions)
This is for the following specifications, based on our "Standard" machines ...
- Standard upright design - Approx. 1760mm - 1820mm high x 636mm wide x 604mm deep
- 20 Inch Dell TFT monitor (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Vinyl marquee art (above the screen) and painted body
- Standard (non-metallic) T-molding
- Stereo amplifier and speakers
- Removable rear panel (screwdriver required)
- Zippyy joysticks with concave buttons (E-switch micro-switches)
- Raspberry Pi 3 running RetroPie with 16GB storage (via class 10 microSD card)
Available Upgrades ...
- Side carbon fibre effect (white or black) - £89 Extra
- Side vinyl artwork (full size, any design) - £119 Extra
- Front vinyl artwork (front kickplate, any design) - £29 Extra
- Light up marquee (single lamp) - £59 Extra
- Light up marquee (double lamp) - £84 Extra
- Metallic T-molding (chrome effect or gold/bronze effect) - £14 Extra
- Mechanical coin mechanism inc. lockable metal door - £89 Extra *
* When a machine is coin-operated, a slightly different button layout is used and a cut down version of RetroPie is supplied with only arcade (coin-op) games. Please Contact Us for more information.
Delivery costs vary depending on location with costs between £125 and £225.
Please Click Here for information on delivery prices.
All our arcade machines are delivered ready to play and fully loaded with over 7500 * great retro games! The very best of the 70s, 80s and 90s, we've included are all the arcade and console classics of the era with all your favourites from the SEGA Megadrive and Super Nintendo and even a selection of Nintendo GameBoy games.
Our machines are designed around a customised version of RetroPie with EmulationStation running on the latest Raspberry Pi computer. Each and every game has been tested by us to ensure it runs perfectly and performs exactly as you remember ...