- Over 10000 Classic Retro Games (Arcade & Console)
- Delivered Ready To Go (Plug & Play)
- Full Warranty, PAT Tested and CE Certified
- Delivery In 4-6 Weeks From Ordering, Depending On Location
Our 200AD Judge Dredd SPECIAL EDITION is a wall mounted game arcade machine featuring over 10000 games from the consoles, hand-helds and arcades of the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 00s.
A two player cabinet, the design is slim and comes complete with wall fitting board *
All the controls are commercial grade, making each machine rugged and reliable. The machines are powered by the latest Raspberry Pi running our custom version of RetroPie and EmulationStation.
All machines are plug-and-play with no setup required after delivery beyond plugging in the power and switching it on **
We offer a full on-site or return-to-base warranty as standard. All machines are PAT tested and CE certified.
* The wall fitting board will need to be attached to your wall before mounting the machine. We do not supply fittings for this as the required fittings will depend on your wall. Once the board is attached to the wall, the machine can be hung and secured on the board.
** The machine will need to be fitted to the wall first!
1270mm (Height) x 730mm (Width) x 495mm (Depth)
Fire Retardant MDF (18mm)
27 Inch 16:9 Ratio LCD Monitor
Dual Speaker Stereo Sound via Stereo Amplifier With Bass, Treble and Balance Controls
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B+ Quad Core Linux Computer - 1GB RAM - 128GB Flash (MicroSD) Storage
2 Player Ball Top Joysticks and Concave Micro-switched (HAPP E-Switch) Buttons
Fully Customised RetroPie Based Running Emulationstation With Video Previews
All our arcade machines and retro games consoles are delivered ready to play and fully loaded with over 10000 great retro games. The very best of the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 00s are included - All the arcade and console classics of the era with all your favourites from the SEGA Megadrive, Super Nintendo, Neo Geo, Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo GameBoy and much more ...
Our games system is custom to us and designed around RetroPie with EmulationStation running on the fantastic Raspberry Pi. Each and every game has been tested by us to ensure it runs perfectly and performs exactly as you remember.